Feature Art Design in South Australia

Tuesday 13 December 2016

New Collection Sneak Peak

Lest We Forget
I have been working on this collection for weeks.
It took me back to the history of 1914-1918,  the very proud time in Australian history.
I have learnt so much happened in this time: the stories, the famous landing, Gallipoli, the brave Australian sons and daughters, the war time, the lighthorses, the front, the victory , the Remembrance day, the last post...

I have so much appreciation for those people and families that serviced for our country and made sacrifices.

We will remember them, lest we forget!

I am still working on this collection's details, hope I can release it early next year.
Keep eye on for the update, and follow us on Feature Art Facebook.


Lest We Forget Collection
12"X12" | 6 designs | Double Sided | Acid & Lignin Free
Designed by Linna Ding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.